IVERK SHOW SOCIETY and the Irish Shows Association
All Ireland Broodmare and Foal Team Championship 2018
Sponsored by: –
Prize Fund: – €4,500
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- Entries are confined to non-thoroughbred broodmares registered in the Irish Horse Register with a foal at foot.
- Each mare and her foal will be judged as a unit: – 60% for the mare and 40% for the foal.
- Mares and foals must be sired by a stallion that is classified in either the Irish Sport Horse stud book as Approved, Preliminary Approved, Supplementary Approved, Recognised, Preliminary Recognised, Not Approved 1, (NA1) or a Stallion that is classified in the Irish Draught stud book as Class / Class 2 RID (GB)/RID (CAN)/ Grade 2 (GB)
- The class is also open to Weatherby’s Registered Animals Progeny of Weatherby’s Thoroughbred Stallions that are not classified in the Irish Horse Register as Not Approved 2 (NA2)
- The mare’s passport will be inspected before judging commences. Exhibitors failing to produce a passport will be debarred from competing.
- Qualified mares may not compete in other classes at Iverk Show.
- Foals are eligible to compete in the foal classes at Iverk Show.
- Foals must be led at all times.
- These rules must be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association rules and the Iverk Show rules.
Champion €1000; 2nd €600; 3rd €400; 4th €300; 5th €200; 6th €150; 7th to end €120
An extra prize of €100 will be awarded to the highest placed mare six years old and younger
ENTRY FEE: – To qualifying show €10; to final €20
Qualifying shows: –
Adamstown, Ardrahan, Armagh, Athlone, Bannow & Rathangan, Barryroe, Carnew, Charleville, Clogher Valley, Clonmel, Cork, Dunmanway, Enniscrone, Galway, Kildysart, Gorey, Loughrea, Omagh, Saintfield, Tullow, Tydavnet
FINAL: IVERK SHOW SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST 2018